Here you can find links to information and services that can help you. If you are in immediate danger, call 911.
- 211 Toronto 211 Toronto
211 is a free helpline that runs 24/7, which can help you find services that meet your needs.
- Family Service Association of Toronto Family Service Association of Toronto
Assisting families and individuals through counselling, community development, advocacy and public education programs.
- Toronto Distress Centre Toronto Distress Centre
408-HELP Line (416-408-4357) provides crisis response and intervention to the emotionally vulnerable and at-risk in the community.
- Victim Services Program of Toronto Victim Services Program of Toronto
Toronto Police service — provides immediate crisis response, intervention and prevention services, which are responsive to the needs of individuals, families and communities affected by crime and sudden tragedies.
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline Assaulted Women’s Helpline
1-866-863-0511, 1-866-863-7868 (TTY) — offers a 24-hour telephone and crisis line to all women who have experienced abuse. Provides counselling, safety planning, emotional support, information and referrals.
- ShelterSafe ShelterSafe
Online resource to help women and children seeking safety from violence and abuse. The clickable map will serve as a fast resource to connect women with the nearest shelter that can offer safety, hope and support.
In the USA:
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline The National Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-7233, 1-800-787-3224 (TTY) — provides lifesaving tools (24/7) and immediate support to enable victims to find safety and live lives free of abuse. Offers support, safety planning, crisis intervention information and referral services in more than 200 languages.
Legal Information and Help:
- Barbra Schlifer Clinic Barbra Schlifer Clinic
Legal representation, professional counselling and multilingual interpretation to women who have experienced abuse.
- Luke’s Place Luke’s Place
Helps women who have left abusive relationships get through the Family Court process.
- Community Legal Education Ontario Community Legal Education Ontario
Produces clear, accurate and practical legal information to help people understand and exercise their legal rights.
- Legal Aid Ontario Legal Aid Ontario
Provides legal assistance for low-income people living in Ontario.
- Disabled Women’s Network Ontario (DAWN) Disabled Women’s Network Ontario (DAWN)
Works toward the advancement and inclusion of women and girls with disabilities and Deaf women in Canada.
- Kids Help Phone Kids Help Phone
24-hour, bilingual and anonymous phone counselling, web counselling and referral service for children and youth.
Men Against Violence Against Women:
- White Ribbon Campaign White Ribbon Campaign
White Ribbon’s programming challenges negative, outdated concepts of masculinity and inspires men to understand and embrace the incredible potential they have to be a part of positive change.
- City of Toronto COVID-19 Pandemic Resources City of Toronto COVID-19 Pandemic Resources
COVID-19 Pandemic Resources including: Monitoring Dashboard, Case Counts, Neighbourhood Maps, Active Outbreaks, Ethno-Racial Identity & Income and more
- City of Toronto COVID-19 Vaccine Information City of Toronto COVID-19 Vaccine Information
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources including: Vaccine Fact Sheet, Vaccine Eligibility, Questions and Answers, Videos and more
Ride-Sharing Sexual Assault Safety Guide
For inquiries and more information please contact us.